2012 Feeder Foto Contest
2012 Contest Entries »
It’s back! The fun and excitement of sharing great photos with everyone in the LSFBL community. And the best photos win prizes.If you shoot a great photo, consider entering it into the 2012 LSFBL Foto Contest.
To enter your photo, simply email it to: email@example.com (yep, that simple)
Note: the subject line in your email becomes your title, and the text of the email becomes the description.
- 1st place $100 dicks sporting goods gift card
- 2nd place $75 dicks sporting goods gift card
- 3rd place $50 dicks sporting goods gift card
2011 LSFBL Feeder Foto Contest Images
What Makes a Winning Photo
1. Think Sports Illustrated cover: Emotions, Action, Details.
2. Capturing a critical moment of the game.
3. Close-ups of expressions.
4. Interesting composition or lighting.
- Only digital photos submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded to Lake Shore Feeder Foto page will be accepted
- Only LSFBL playoff game photos will be accepted. These can include on the field action and dugout shots.
- All entries need to be submitted by 12 PM, Monday, August 6, 2012.
- Photos should be submitted in a high-resolution .jpg format.
- Email subject lines should include information for a caption for the photo with player names, team name, game information, and situational information (i.e., 14A NT Green vs. Northbrook Black, Game 1, Bottom of the third, Murray Brown goes deep). Also include photographer contact information.
- Decisions of the judges are final
- Winners will be announced on this website by September 1, 2012
- No wagering is permitted
All photos become the property of Lake Shore Feeder Baseball League. Your act of submission grants LSFBL the right to use the photos for promotional, non-profit purposes. Which means we may use them on this website and in other marketing material to promote the LSFBL.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS CONTEST OR UNDERMINE THE CONTENT OR LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR WILL DISQUALIFY ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT AND SPONSOR, THE OTHER LSFBL ENTITIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.